Sunday, August 25, 2013

Nigerian Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Response (compared to Bishop Long, Bill Clinton)

Ms. Ese Walter accused him of having a one-week long affair with her. Read More Here.
Since the gist came out last week, people have been waiting for the pastor's response.

In church, the pastor said:

"I'm sure you read somethings about me in the social network. I've been receiving calls from 
different people even big people in government... They have been advising me; 'don't talk, we understand'.
Read my lips: Because I know that there are people here that are not part of us:
We are going to speak but we are consulting. We'll come out with a robust reply.....but for now...we ask God he said 'don't talk'.... My destiny is not in anybody's hands..."



The Pastor and His Wife

                               

So pretty much he won't be saying anything about it right now.
His present reaction reminds us of Bishop Eddie Long's response to allegations of sexual relations with some young men He stood before his congregation and said:  "I have never in my life portrayed myself as a perfect man, but I am not the man being portrayed on television. That's not me. That is not me."

Perhaps that might be a good way to go because the whole thing with Bishop Long is largely forgotten now anyway. 

Instead of the now infamous lines of President Bill Clinton during the Monica situation where he looked into the camera and said "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman."





I'll let Khloe Kardashian have the last word. Responding to rumors that Lamar is having an affair and/or is on drugs, today Khloe wrote on twitter: 

"Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk sh-t about my family! F-ck you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this sh-t!"

No comments:

Post a Comment