Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dad wears short shorts to teach teen a lesson



MSN One Utah dad decided to play modesty police when his teen daughter, Myley, wouldn’t change out of her “slutty” shorts for a family outing.


When the teen insisted upon wearing inappropriate cutoffs, Scott Mackintosh cut his own jeans into a similarly skimpy fashion. Myley snapped a photo of her short short-wearing father and posted it to Tumblr. The father of seven has since become an Internet sensation and poster papa for dress code-enforcing parents everywhere.
“I simply did this in hopes that my daughter would know of my great love for her and that she knows of her great worth,” Scott Mackintosh told the Deseret News. “Now that it has gone viral, I hope that young women everywhere understand their great worth. I will look like an idiot any day if that point gets across."

No comments:

Post a Comment