Monday, August 19, 2013

Kim Zolciak of the RHOA is expecting twins

Kim Zolciak has done it again. She has revealed she is expecting twins! The reality star, who announced that she was pregnant with her fifth child in June, is about to add two babies to her growing brood.
“I’m having twins and I couldn’t be more excited. I was completely shocked. I had no idea. It was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. I can’t believe I am going to be a mom to six children. It’s going to be very busy but it’s a dream come true.”
The 35-year-old star confirmed she’s pregnant with her fifth child on the season finale of her Bravo show Don’t Be Tardy, after she took over a dozen at-home pregnancy tests.
But when it came to revealing the gender of her bun in the oven, she opted to remain mum until it was the right time. Last month she tweeted a revealing photo of herself in the gym and proudly showed off her growing baby bump.
And while the soon-to-be new mama looks sensational, she admitted to succumbing to her newfound pregnancy cravings.
“Can we talk about the fact all I want to eat is chocolate!!!! I have always had a sweet tooth but geez!! Not 20 times a day!!!”, she tweeted.
Kim and her hubby, Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann, wed in November 2011 and already have two sons together, Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash, 1. The reality star also has two daughters from previous relationships, 16-year-old Brielle and 12-year-old Ariana, whom Kroy recently adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment