My favorite is #15
Some of the fun questions from Esquire Mag are:
1. Have you ever described yourself as a "good husband"?
2. Which do you take out more often in a typical week?
3. By which word does your wife more frequently refer to you?
4. Which of these pet names do you use to refer to your wife?
|None of the above|
5. After you make dinner...
|You do the dishes, too.|
|You offer to do the dishes and hope she insists on doing them.|
|You leave the dishes for her.|
7. Do you have a legal will?
8. Do you have life insurance?
9. Do you have health insurance?
10. Would you be able to physically remove your wife from a burning building?
|No, but I would try.|
18. Have you said any of the following things to your wife within the last six months?
|None of the below|
|"I've never loved you."|
21. Do you know the color of your wife's eyes?
28. When's the last time you told your wife you love her?
|Hang on a second ... just did.|
|At some point in the last week.|
30. You gained some weight and now your wedding ring doesn't fit:
|You lose some weight so that it will fit.|
|You get it resized.|
32. Do you ever stay at work late because you don't feel like going home to your wife?
|Yes and I also get up early so that I don't have to stay in bed with her.|
31. Which answer appropriately describes the woman you're having an affair with?
|Woman on the side.|
|Women, you mean.|
34. Do you ever find your wife staring at you for no apparent reason?
35. Is it possible she was wondering when you're going to die?