Monday, August 19, 2013

Why a Former Model Is Covering Up for Love

A British model and mom is ditching her life of posing in lingerie for one of modesty and obedience as a Muslim wife, said UK reports on Monday.

“Meeting Mohammed has made me really look at my life,” Carley Watts, a model who regularly bares almost all for publications such as Elite Online Magazine, toldthe Sun about her lifeguard boyfriend, Mohammad Salah. She added, "My friends think I'm mad and that this is just a phase."

The two met while Watts was vacationing in Salah’s native Tunisia in April, when, Watts explained, every man flirted with her except for Salah. 

"I saw it as a challenge," she told the Sun. "I went over one day and asked him his name. His English wasn’t very good so at first we spoke in a mixture of English and what little French I remember from school. We went for a walk on the beach together and things developed from there, but all we did on the first trip was have a kiss." She went back to visit him three weeks later and they soon fell in love. 

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment